- Would you like to learn Astrology, but in ways that go beyond simply memorizing and then regurgitating the standard meanings of the various symbols?
- Do you want to learn how to read an astrological chart – but you have no idea how to go about it?
- Could you use a sympathetic, guided introduction to the overall landscape of the metaphysical?
- Do you learn better through real-time instruction than you do with a static book or website?
- Would you prefer a live teacher who can tailor lessons to your own unique needs, over a recorded instructor who can’t?
- Would you benefit from receiving a video recording of a live lesson that you can then play again and again whenever you feel like revisiting the session?
Private lessons with me may be exactly what you need. Just as you might hire a guitarist to teach you how to play guitar, or engage a fitness trainer to get you into outstanding shape, you can work with me in a private, one on one setting to build your knowledge and skill with Astrology in a fun and efficient way. I have a gift for making this sometimes intimidating subject understandable. You’ll learn what you want to learn, and you’ll learn it well. My aim is to help you get to a place of happiness and confidence in your own astrological practice.
Please consider taking advantage of the introductory consultation session I offer. This is a low-pressure, informal 30-minute conversation via the internet, during which we’ll discuss what your interests are in the astrological realm, what your experience level is, and what you might like to get out of working with me. I’ll be able to offer plenty of ideas on how I believe you might best proceed in order to reach your goals, and if you feel that you’d like to proceed with me, we can discuss setting up one or more private lessons.
If you do feel that you’d like to experience private instruction with me, I offer lessons of either 30 or 60 minutes.
I also offer the opportunity to purchase a block of six lessons in advance at a discounted price. If you elect to take me up on this offer, you basically get six private lessons for the price of five.
All private lessons are conducted via the internet, using a webinar-enabling service I subscribe to called AnyMeeting. For you, the experience will feel similar to a call made using Skype or FaceTime, but AnyMeeting will allow me to record sessions, and then provide you with MP4 files containing these recordings so that you can return to them as needed. You won’t have to download anything on your end in order for us to meet through the AnyMeeting portal, either.
When you feel ready to book a consultation or lesson with me, please send payment to me using the appropriate PayPal button above, and then contact me by email or phone to schedule your session. I’m looking forward to working with you!